MONTHLY SECTIONAL COMPENDIUM
4500+ passage-based MCQs
(August 2021 to April 2022)
Created by the team of India’s top NLUites (CLAT 2020 & AILET 2020 Toppers) from NALSAR, NUJS Kolkata, NLU Delhi, NLU Jodhpur, NLIU Bhopal, GNLU Gandhinagar, RMLNLU Lucknow, etc.
On New paper pattern & trend of CLAT 2020 and CLAT 2021
Solve 4500+ Questions from August 2021 to April 2022. Additional monthly Compendiums will be provided in case of extension of examination
- The monthly sectional compendium will have 500+ passage-based questions for the practice of the latest pattern of CLAT 2020 & CLAT 2021.
- The monthly compendium covers 10+ passages in each section – English, Current Affairs, Legal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Techniques.
- All these sections passages will be given with major topics list with sources & links to read and practice those topics.
- The passages will be a combination of recent editorials of that month and some static passages (to include both CLAT trends of 2020 & 2021 papers).
- Quantitative Techniques sectional will have DI-based and Caselets questions (both topic-wise and mix topics) as per the latest trend of CLAT 2020 & 2021.
- This compendium has topic-wise questions, for example, Current Affairs divided into categories, such as national, international, environment, defence, science & tech, etc. It covers almost.
Be ensured of solving and covering the most important topics of the whole year 2021-22 and thus, preparing best for all the sections of CLAT & AILET along with Acing CLAT.
Check out the sample of compendium here, Sample Compendium
Check here the complete schedule of the test series for CLAT & AILET 2022, Schedule-2022
Check here the complete schedule of the test series for CLAT & AILET 2023, Schedule-2023
Prepare with Acing CLAT and fulfill all your dreams!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.